Friday 9 December 2011

short story


The Impossible Imagine

Please... try to remember.  Three month ago, first time we meet in this place,  you look at me.  At this moment  we dont each other recognize. And then we each other ask name. You call me by another name.....  Artika..!!! Artika..!!! And it is not my name!!! Once you found a woman and called her Artika. When you spoke the name, an angel seemed to whisper, “ Artika...., Artika,,,,”
You say for me , “ won’t  you bring me back the bright and shining glory of Artika??”
I wanna to cry... im not Artika. How should i be a Artika? “ I’m not your Artika!!! I am not any kind of a Artika!!!”
“ But you is Artika...”
“ No!!! Im not Artika!! You spoke of a dream, and about a quest..? and i think... perhaps.... it was not a dream.”
You keep quiet. Kept quiet for the long time.i never blamed you, im sure he left hoping, that i’d have the good sense to being lonely.
I say again, “ to dream the imposible dream. But they’re your own words. You must remember!”
“yes..”
“ i always try when my arm too weary, to reach the unreachable moon...”
“ Thanks you....my Artika..... on thy knees to me!!”
“ No!!!  Once more again, im not Artika!!! “
You keep quiet again. “ wont you look at me, look at me, God, won’t you look at me!!!  Now i be a losser!!!”
“ Take the clouds from your eyes and see me as I really am. I am nezia. Not Artika. Please undesrtand it.  “ and now i really want to cry. Im sorrowful because you asume me as her.
“ Artika, you have shown me the sky, but what good is the sky to a creature who never knew better than crawl. Can’t you see what your gentle insanities do to me, rob me of anger and give me despair? Blows and abuse i can take and give back again.”
Now i really was crying. If they give me fortune my treasure would be small. I could lose it all tomorrow and never mind at all. And now i know that you never love me. Just Artika that residing in your heart. I love you, but you never know it. Never. “ So don’t you reach out to me when your sweet “ Artika” you call. Im only Nezia!!! I know that i am nothing at all!!”
“ Artika, i could search the whole world over until my life is throught. But i know i’ll never find another you.” You crying and say, “and you’ll be my someone forever and a day. its a long, long journey, so stay by my side.”
I really happy to hear that. I’m happy you say it for me. But later i conscious that you mean is Artika, not me. There is an energy in your imagine which makes things happen. And i have to be let it happen.
When the time of our particular sunset comes, my self wont really matter a great deal. But my heart and the claruty and care with which we have love other will speak with vitality of the great gift of life we have been for each other
“ Rama, i want to say something for you.”
“ Yes?”
“ Wherever you go, i shall go. Wherever you live, so shall i live. The colour and texture which you have brought into my being have become a love. And i want to taking care it forever.”
“ Yes i know.”
“ Rama, dont be crazy!!! you must know that Artika was die. And im not her. Im Nezia. I know that i am noyhing at all. Please understand me!!! Im Nezia!!!”
I see you dotted tear. “ Im sorry Nezia... i like you, but i think i not yet can forget her.”
“ Yeah, i know.” I step to go to go away. leaving he. Leaving my love. Leaving my dreams. Because forever i can not being he imagine. I just a nezia. At the most that.


2 comments:

  1. 2 things:
    first, u need to improve ur English.. much!
    second, change the font's colour plizzz.. lol
    about the content: no comment, it's so obvious.. isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. QQTAIPAN .ORG | QQTAIPAN .NET | TAIPANQQ .VEGAS
    -KARTU BOLEH BANDING, SERVICE JANGAN TANDING !-
    Jangan Menunda Kemenangan Bermain Anda ! Segera Daftarkan User ID nya & Mainkan Kartu Bagusnya.
    Dengan minimal Deposit hanya Rp 20.000,-
    1 user ID sudah bisa bermain 7 Permainan.
    • BandarQ
    • AduQ
    • Capsa
    • Domino99
    • Poker
    • Bandarpoker.
    • Sakong
    Kami juga akan memudahkan anda untuk pembuatan ID dengan registrasi secara gratis.
    Untuk proses DEPO & WITHDRAW langsung ditangani oleh
    customer service kami yang profesional dan ramah.
    NO SYSTEM ROBOT!!! 100 % PLAYER Vs PLAYER
    Anda Juga Dapat Memainkannya Via Android / IPhone / IPad
    Untuk info lebih jelas silahkan hubungi CS kami-Online 24jam !!
    • WA: +62 813 8217 0873
    • BB : D60E4A61
    • BB : 2B3D83BE

    ReplyDelete